- Pick colors anywhere on screen and the closest matching color name will be displayed.
- Includes a slow-mo mode for pixel accurate picking.
- Use the default colors or create your own! The app also ships with additional colors such as CSS, xkcd, and even Crayola colors to help you get started.
- It’s fast, and (should) support every OS and editing app like Photoshop or Lightroom.
- Click inside the app and drag to analyse colours anywhere on screen.
- The hex code and color name will be displayed as the color changes.
- Click the copy icon to copy the current hex code.
- Hold down the
Ctrlkey to move slower in order to easily pick specific pixels.
- Use your own color names by following this guide.